Thursday, June 29, 2006

Attention Morons (Just the Ones in Cars This Time)

Lisa at The Garden of Irks and Delights has started a list of New Orleans driving peeves inspired by this sign posted at Claiborne and Esplanade:

# 2: Attention Morons: The proper time to use the turn signal is before you apply the breaks [sic] and begin making the turn, not after you've already rounded the corner.

Today, yet another Texas-license-plated car violated all the most basic of traffic rules and nearly took me out on Louisiana Avenue turning left from the right lane nearly into my driver's door while I was in the left turn lane. It is not the Wild fucking West--I live here.

Can you tell things are tense? It's not just post-Katrina, it's in the 90s every day. Until about late August. The love is gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

What are all of those Texas people doing over there anyway? Last I heard they were crying that they were being invading by too many Lousiana folks. Follow the trail of money. I bet they have the contracts to "rebuild."

Fri Jun 30, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger G Bitch said...

Damn skippy. I'm so damn tired of men in trucks with TX license plates I could move.

Fri Jun 30, 07:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zimbabwean women want Dignity.Period!


Listed on 
BlogShares