Friday, February 17, 2006

Fetish #2

It's not very "black" of me but...Henry Rollins is my favorite angry white man. I drove a lot of miles to The End of Silence (I think it was) but even if i hadn't, this letter in response to being "warned" that he had been ratted out to the Australian National Security Hotline would make him my kind of guy:

I was reading a book called Jihad by Ahmed Rashid which is a history of Central Asia. I didn't speak to the man next to me past how do you do. I think Ahmed Rashid is published by Yale University Press. Bush's alma mater. Please tell your government and everyone in your office to go fuck themselves. Tell them twice. If your boss is looking for something to do, you can tell him I suggest he go fuck himself. Baghdad's safer than my hometown and your PM is a sissy. You have a nice night. (emphasis mine)
Swoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zimbabwean women want Dignity.Period!


Listed on 
BlogShares